Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Blood Bath In Market..!!
BSE Sensex ends in red for the sixth session in continuance. I have not observed this trend ever. Though I am observing the market for almost 2 years only and it is very short period. But going beer for six continue session is strange. Market is close to 13k Market... almost back to mid July. The bankruptcy of Lehman Brothers is being soughted as one of the main reason.. with sell of AIG, interest rate hike etc. Despite regular fall in crude oil prices index is not moving ahead. How long will this run continue? What are the chances of Sensex reaching 18k Marks.. were all the questions I have in my mind. What I was thinking of small investors like me, we have put what little we have in market... if by Diwali market will not recover, we are going to celebrate a dark Diwali this time. I was also wondering why foreign investors loosing confidence on Indian Market and pulling out of it. Probably because of poor governance.. we have not done anything to build the confidence... and then incident like Singur has further dented the confidence. The only hope I have is from small institutional investors.. because at this level they will simply tempted to buy some stocks and this will help market to recover... let's see what time has in her kitty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment